Thursday 13 September 2012

Sangram Singh offered 1 crore for 'Bigg Boss 6'

While the promos of Bigg Boss 6 have already started, there's great amount curiosity among the tele-buffs about the inmates that will be a part of this extremely popular reality show on Colors channel.

While the names of Kim Kardashian, Chunky Pandey, Poonam Pandey are doing rounds, our sources tell us that well-known wrestlerSangram Singh was also offered the show at a whopping fee of Rs one crore.

I refused the show 

When contacted, Sangram Singh refused to divulge the details of the money offered to him by the Colors channel, but he admitted: "Yes, I was offered Bigg Boss-6, but I refused the show! When I saw what happened to the Great Khali, I was sure that I will never do such a show! He was mocked and people were shouting at him. His market fell down after the show! There's no denying that Bigg Boss is one of the most popular reality shows on telly today, but I don't think I am cut out for such a show, where there's hidden voting and everybody is out to stab you in the back! I'm OK with a dance reality show or an adventure show, but this kind of show will not suit my image as the brand ambassador of PETA and as a wrestler who has a carved niche for himself!"

Watch out for my biography
So, what's new in his life, other than his evergreen romance for Payal Rohatgi? "Watch out for my biography, which will be out soon. I hope it inspires many youngsters," says he.

Source : TOI

No comments:

Post a Comment